Sunday, September 21, 2008

Family Weekend

Family Weekend at SMU was something that I did not expect it to be.  I was excited to see my parents and knew that the school and Greek had planned activities but I did not realize it would be to this extent.  I thought it was so nice how the parents were able to truly get a taste of SMU and what our college life here is like.  Friday night, walking around to all of the fraternity houses where each house opened up their doors for the parents to visit and meet others.  I was also surprised with the number of parents who attended the parties Friday and Saturday night.  Many parents were having a great time at Homebar and Barely House this weekend.  I thought it was great seeing the parents out with their students, enjoying life here at SMU.  It was also fun meeting the siblings and seeing them enjoy SMU and the boulevard as well.  Did everyone enjoy family weekend?

No comments: